Can't edit the content of a post with no title
|Reported by:||wonderboymusic||Owned by:||markjaquith|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||has-patch|
Description (last modified by wonderboymusic)
- Add new post screen: post-new.php
- Don't enter a title, enter some arbitrary content: "This is a post."
- Click "Publish"
- Erase the content, then press Update
*Spoiler alert: The content is still there*
- Add a title
- Repeat steps 3 & 4
This is important because some post formats don't need a title
Change History (11)
comment:3 @SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Component changed from General to Post Types
- Version changed from trunk to 2.1
comment:8 @markjaquith — 23 months ago
- Owner set to markjaquith
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.