Empty header color after enabling header text via Customizer
|Reported by:||SergeyBiryukov||Owned by:||nacin|
- Go to Appearance > Header, disable header text.
- Go to Customizer, enable header text.
- Go to Appearance > Header again. get_header_textcolor() will return an empty value.
Bundled themes handle this situation differently:
- Twenty Thirteen shows the header with a wrong color (see the screenshot).
- Twenty Twelve also has an empty color in the style attribute (as in the screenshot), but it still shows the correct color due to the declaration in twentytwelve_admin_header_style(): http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/3.5.1/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/inc/custom-header.php#L109
- Twenty Eleven doesn't display the header on Appearance > Header screen at all after those steps, because it specifically checks that get_header_textcolor() is not empty: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/3.5.1/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/functions.php#L313
If you disable and re-enable header text on Appearance > Header screen, the correct color will be restored.
Change History (16)
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 5 aaroncampbell — 9 months ago
- Keywords commit added; reporter-feedback removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.