Edit and Delete buttons do not work within the Manage's search results page
|Reported by:||wellsdjohn||Owned by:||westi|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||search result edit delete bg|has-patch bg|commit|
The Edit and Delete buttons do not work on posts that are returned from a search query within the Admin/Manage section.
- Log into wp-admin
- Click on "Manage"
- Enter a search term in the "Search Posts..." field (choose a term that will return at least one result)
- The Edit and Delete buttons for each found post does not work.
Lines 53, 54 within /wp-admin/edit-pages.php
The links built for editing and deleting are not including the post's ID value. Instead of using:
53: ...?action=edit&post=$id' class='edit'>... 54: ...?action=delete&post=$id' class='delete'...
It should read:
53: ...?action=edit&post=$post->ID' class='edit'>... 54: ...?action=delete&post=$post->ID' class='delete'...
Change History (7)
- Keywords bg|has-patch added
- Milestone set to 2.1
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned