Can we get some classes on the comment form output?
|Reported by:||nathanrice||Owned by:||nacin|
The comment_form() function is quite useful, but styling it pretty much requires that you target the IDs, since the the outermost div and the form itself don't have classes.
If you're trying to stay as low on the specificity scale when writing CSS, not having classes available to target pretty much stops you cold.
I don't really care about the class names, though something descriptive and somewhat semantic would be preferable.
Anybody have thoughts?
Change History (23)
comment:4 DrewAPicture — 12 months ago
- Component changed from Themes to Comments
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Version set to 3.0
comment:13 nacin — 8 months ago
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:16 cleanshooter — 2 months ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened