Clean up old WP->public_query_vars and WP->private_query_vars
|Reported by:||prettyboymp||Owned by:|
There are some old non-working public_query_vars still in the WP class that should be cleaned up.
- posts - broken 10 years ago http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/182/trunk/blog.header.php
- search - hasn’t done anything since wp_query was created
- calendar - don’t see support since ‘b2’
- pb - don’t see support since ‘b2’
- static - only used in determining if is_page, though it no longer works correctly, added http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/1527/trunk, but functionality was partially changed the next commit
Also, since 'post_type' is now a public_query_var, it can be removed from the private_query_vars.
Change History (8)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.