Trailing slash is not enforced when editing the path for a subdirectory site in multisite
|Reported by:||simonwheatley||Owned by:|
|Component:||Networks and Sites||Keywords:||has-patch dev-feedback|
It is possible to edit an existing subdirectory site so that the path does not end in a trailing slash, this causes the subdirectory site in question to have an inaccessible home URL.
- Create a multisite network in subdirectory mode
- Create a new subdirectory site
- Visit the subdirectory site successfully
- Edit the site to change the path so there is no trailing slash
- You should be unable to visit the subdirectory site now
Change History (12)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.