Twenty Thirteen: improve jQuery code: remove deprecated functions, namespace events, and more
|Reported by:||obenland||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by lancewillett)
- The syntax $(document).on("ready", handler) is deprecated as of jQuery 1.8.
It behaves similarly to the ready method but if the ready event has already fired and you try to .on("ready") the bound handler will not be executed. See: http://api.jquery.com/ready/
- We should namespace events: http://docs.jquery.com/Namespaced_Events
- The scroll event should be throttled for performance.
Change History (16)
comment:3 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-refresh added
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Summary changed from Twenty Thirteen: Replace deprecated jQuery code to Twenty Thirteen: improve jQuery code: remove deprecated functions, namespace events, and more
comment:9 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.