Assorted UI tweaks to revisions screen
|Reported by:||lessbloat||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by ocean90)
I've noticed a couple of small things we can do to improve the UI/UX of the new revisions screen:
A couple things to consider:
Add a short description (intro sentence) explaining what to do once you land on the page. Disable previous and next buttons when you're on the first, and last node. Fix some padding/margin inconsistencies (i.e. unnecessarily large padding on right side of screen)
- Slider handle (blue down arrow) icon looks a tad rasterized (especially on retina device)
- Seems like the "Restore this revision" button should be in the proximity of the right side instead of in the middle (as the right side is the visual representation of what will actually be restored).
When in "Compare two revisions" mode, the blue highlighted section within the slider, covers all of the revision nodes. We might look at decreasing the height of that blue highlighted area.
Change History (26)
comment:1 @lessbloat — 2 years ago
- Component changed from General to Revisions
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
comment:11 @DrewAPicture — 2 years ago
- Cc xoodrew@… added
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
comment:17 @ocean90 — 2 years ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.