Assorted UI tweaks to revisions screen — at Initial Version
|Reported by:||lessbloat||Owned by:|
I've noticed a couple of small things we can do to improve the UI/UX of the new revisions screen:
A couple things to consider:
- Add a short description (intro sentence) explaining what to do once you land on the page.
- Disable previous and next buttons when you're on the first, and last node.
- Fix some padding/margin inconsistencies (i.e. unnecessarily large padding on right side of screen)
- Slider handle (blue down arrow) icon looks a tad rasterized (especially on retina device)
- Seems like the "Restore this revision" button should be in the proximity of the right side instead of in the middle (as the right side is the visual representation of what will actually be restored).
- When in "Compare two revisions" mode, the blue highlighted section within the slider, covers all of the revision nodes. We might look at decreasing the height of that blue highlighted area.
Change History (0)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.