Revision UI cleanup / improvements / corrections — at Version 18
|Reported by:||adamsilverstein||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by ocean90)
The new revisions UI still needs some UI polish. Now that we have addressed code/functionality issues i thought i would open a ticket to note the outstanding visual issues not addressed elsewhere:
- the tooltips need work: their placement varies by browser, also it would be ideal if the tooltip stayed open while a user dragged the handle - currently the tooltip only stays open and updates if you keep your mouse confined to the slider handle; the slider on the other hand works fine if you drag and keep dragging but don't stay in the handle with your mouse; the result is that if you move off the handle while dragging, the slider moves, but the tooltip disappears.
the weighted tick marks get off to the left of center when they get thicker because of the way they are implemented; should fix so they are more accurately centered under the slider handle; last tick mark missing in compare two mode?#24056 the slider handle graphics are currently encoded as base 64 in the css, not certain thats the best way to implement them#23899 the 'compare two mode' option placement in the upper right seems haphazard, its just floating out there
- Also we lost the 'single column' option for the diff view - not sure if we still want it, but i liked it.
with just a few revisions the slider/next/previous seem disconnected; with over a certain number of revisions the slider will grow wider than the screen;#24056
Change History (28)
- Keywords needs-ui added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Version changed from 3.5.1 to trunk
comment:15 follow-up: ↓ 16 @ocean90 — 2 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch needs-ui removed
comment:18 @ocean90 — 2 years ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.