No /themes/ folder causes strange behaviour
|Reported by:||slaFFik||Owned by:|
I know, that it's a tricky behaviour, but the problem exists.
- Unzip WordPress files to appropriate place
- Go to /wp-content/ and delete /themes/ folder
- Install WordPress using it's wizard (ignore error in Dashboard that no theme activated)
- Go to Plugins page in admin area
- Install BuddyPress (this plugin register the theme BP Default that is situated in plugin folder - this is very important)
- Activate BuddyPress and complete its wizard to make BP functional
- Go to Themes page in wp-admin
- You will now see BP Default Theme. Try to activate it
- Ta-da! You've just unlocked a new badge for catching an error.
Change History (6)
3 years ago
- Summary changed from No /themes/ folder couses strange behaviour to No /themes/ folder causes strange behaviour
- Version changed from 3.5.1 to 3.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.