Rich editor setting in Site Admin->Options->Writing Options is unclear
|Reported by:||aylwin||Owned by:||davidhouse|
From a discussion on the wp-testers mailing list, it became evident that the purpose to the visual rich editor formatting setting under Site Admin->Options->Writing Options is not entirely clear: http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2006-February/002150.html
Currently the description of the setting is as follows:
"Users should use the visual rich editor by default"
This is not very accurate since the setting only affects new users. Therefore, I would like to propose a clearer description, like:
"Enable the visual rich editor as default for newly created users"
Of course, if anyone has a better suggestion then that would be welcome too.
Change History (8)
comment:1 @markjaquith — 10 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 @davidhouse — 10 years ago
- Owner changed from markjaquith to davidhouse
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:6 @markjaquith — 9 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from assigned to closed