Add index to wp_options to aid/improve performance
|Reported by:||DanBUK||Owned by:|
|Component:||Options, Meta APIs||Keywords:||has-patch|
I work for a hosting company and we manage many '000s of WP sites for people. In order to improve the performance of all of these instances I find myself adding an index onto wp_options autoload many times daily.
I'm aware this is a small gain, but any gain is good.
This index will be hit on every single page load.
Change History (49)
- Summary changed from Add index to wp_options to aid improve performance to Add index to wp_options to aid/improve performance
comment:15 @nacin — 20 months ago
- Component changed from Performance to Options and Meta
- Focuses performance added
comment:39 @pento — 10 months ago
- Keywords close removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from new to closed