Add index to wp_options to aid/improve performance
|Reported by:||DanBUK||Owned by:|
|Component:||Options, Meta APIs||Keywords:||has-patch|
I work for a hosting company and we manage many '000s of WP sites for people. In order to improve the performance of all of these instances I find myself adding an index onto wp_options autoload many times daily.
I'm aware this is a small gain, but any gain is good.
This index will be hit on every single page load.
Change History (76)
- Summary changed from Add index to wp_options to aid improve performance to Add index to wp_options to aid/improve performance
- Component changed from Performance to Options and Meta
- Focuses performance added
- Keywords close removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from new to closed
in reply to:
22 months ago
18 months ago
- Resolution maybelater deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version 3.6 deleted