Revisions: UI a bit unusable when you have ALOT of revisions
|Reported by:||lancewillett||Owned by:|
|Milestone:||Priority:||highest omg bbq|
It could be a good idea to limit to last 25 or 50 revisions in the new UI.
I came across an extreme example of this on a WordPress.com site today, where I have something like 130 revisions for the Custom CSS post type. But, this same issue could apply to core post types, though—posts and pages—if the number is high enough.
When I loaded the revisions page, the "calculating revision diffs" message rans for a few minutes, and then "arrow" to move with was moved way off the screen to the right, creating a horizontal scrollbar.
The next and previous buttons are obscured by the long scrubber timeline graphic.
Change History (30)
- Component changed from General to Revisions
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Version set to trunk
- Keywords needs-patch added
comment:5 @a.hoereth — 22 months ago
- Cc a.hoereth@… added
- Priority changed from high to highest omg bbq
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 10 ; follow-up: ↓ 12 @a.hoereth — 22 months ago
comment:14 follow-up: ↓ 15 @a.hoereth — 22 months ago
comment:19 @a.hoereth — 22 months ago
- Keywords needs-testing has-patch ui-feedback added; needs-patch removed