Support for HTML5 roles
|Reported by:||aniketpant||Owned by:||nacin|
I was going through http://core.svn.wordpress.org/trunk/wp-includes/kses.php and I realized that most of the new HTML5 tags have been introduced but role is a missing attribute.
I feel that since WordPress has already made a move towards HTML5 by supporting <article>, <section> and other tags, all attributes should be made available too. role should be added to the required tags falling under $allowedposttags.
Go through the link for more information on roles.
Change History (10)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 12 months ago
- Component changed from General to Formatting
- Version changed from trunk to 3.5
- Component changed from Accessibility to Formatting
- Focuses accessibility added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.9