Menu items with blank labels are removed on saving
|Reported by:||rodrigo@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||Menus||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing 2nd-opinion|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
When edit an item of menu leaving the label in blank, the item is auto deleted.
There are two problems in that:
- I could need an item with blank title to add some class with an background image
- When this item has subitems with two or more depth, all subitems are moved to first depth loosing submenus hierarchy. Moreover if i try to drag the subitems to make the hierarchy again, after save, all subitems come back to first depth. While i not change the depth of first item this issue occurs again.
Change History (8)
comment:5 SergeyBiryukov — 8 months ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Auto delete of blank labels menu itens to Menu items with blank labels are removed on saving
comment:7 vinod dalvi — 8 months ago
- Cc mozillavvd@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing 2nd-opinion added
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.