Custom Menu Icon not showing for Custom Post Type
|Reported by:||Adam Meyer||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:|
This is the first possible bug I've ever reported, so hope I have done it right.
I have specified a custom menu icon as follows during register_post_type:
'menu_icon' => get_bloginfo('template_url').'/images/pillar-icon-16.png',
I have confirmed the image file is in its correct location, but it's still showing the default post icon in the dashboard menu.
The above code works when running 3.5.1.
Change History (7)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 12 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; needs-testing 2nd-opinion removed
comment:5 johnbillion — 12 months ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 johnbillion — 12 months ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed