Post Formats UI prevents switching back to the starting format
|Reported by:||georgeclaghorn||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Add New Post page. (wp-admin/post-new.php)
- Change the Post Format from Standard to anything else.
- Try to change back to the Post Format back to Standard.
Nothing happens. The UI refuses to change back to the Standard format. I'm using the 3.6 beta release of WordPress and the latest stable version of Google Chrome.
If you preset a different format for the Add New Post page (via the format GET parameter), and attempt to switch away from and back to the starting format, the results are similar.
Change History (9)
comment:2 georgeclaghorn — 10 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 SergeyBiryukov — 10 months ago
- Milestone set to 3.6
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened