Error message when updating theme refers to 'plugin'.
|Reported by:||araucaria||Owned by:||azaozz|
When updating a theme, the error message given when the theme package is broken refers to 'plugin' rather than 'theme':
An error occurred while updating Web Minimalist 200901: The package could not be installed. The plugin contains no files..
There's also an extra full stop at the end of the message.
Change History (5)
comment:1 @SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Component changed from Warnings/Notices to Themes
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Version changed from 3.5.1 to 3.3