Twenty Thirteen: avoid hyphenating post and page titles
|Reported by:||lancewillett||Owned by:||lancewillett|
We use CSS3 hyphenation in Twenty Thirteen for almost every element; it's set on the body selector.
One case where I think it should be avoided is for post and page titles. It looks weird there ... titles should just break at word boundaries and go to multiple lines.
This primarily affects Safari and Firefox, and I think we should go with manual property value for hyphens so that if there is a natural break (like a hyphen!) in a long title, it'll break on it.
Change History (21)
comment:5 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Component changed from General to Bundled Theme
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
comment:6 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Summary changed from Twenty Thirteen: avoid hyphenating long post or page titles to Twenty Thirteen: avoid hyphenating post and page titles
comment:11 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Owner set to lancewillett
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:12 follow-up: ↓ 13 @SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened