Big images break side-by-side revision viewer + inconsistency when displaying images
|Reported by:||a.hoereth||Owned by:||markjaquith|
Images with big width break the two column layout atm. I think width: 100% would be nicer for images in the revision viewer.
Also: Images no longer available are displayed as broken. Should maybe be enhanced to a warning like "attachment no longer available" instead.
revisions-big-broken-img.png shows a revision on the right with a broken image. The two columns lost their 48% width each ratio. revisions-big-img-likeitshouldbe.png shows a image which is displayed as html/shortcode combination instead. The latter is nicer, but not so helpful for end-users.
Which way to go?
Change History (30)
- Keywords needs-patch added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
comment:18 follow-up: ↓ 19 a.hoereth — 10 months ago
comment:21 follow-up: ↓ 22 markjaquith — 10 months ago
- Owner set to markjaquith
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed