Unit tests for mt_publishPost, blogger_newPost and mw_newPost
|Reported by:||fgauthier||Owned by:||chriscct7|
The mt_publishPost function requires both the publish_posts and edit_post privileges to publish a post.
Elsewhere, the publish_posts privilege is sufficient to publish a post.
Change History (13)
comment:5 @chriscct7 — 4 months ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.3
comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 2 ; follow-up: ↓ 9 @johnbillion — 4 months ago
- Keywords close added; has-patch needs-testing removed
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 8 @chriscct7 — 4 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; close removed
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 12 @johnbillion — 4 months ago
- Keywords needs-unit-tests added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 4.3 to Future Release
comment:11 @chriscct7 — 4 months ago
- Summary changed from Privilege check in mt_publishPost to Unit tests for mt_publishPost, blogger_newPost and mw_newPost
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.