Twenty Thirteen: remove all post_format_* and the_remaining_content() function calls
|Reported by:||lancewillett||Owned by:||lancewillett|
|Component:||Bundled Theme||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing|
Related to #24452.
Twenty Thirteen needs to use only the_content() and not the newly introduced post format content parsing functions.
- Video and image widths go from 724 to 604 width, and each will be below the post title (in post_content) and not separately, above.
- Audio: just use the_content and shouldn't change too much visually
- Galleries: use the lower-level "grab first gallery" function instead of the_post_format_gallery
- Link: URL grabber is staying in core
- Chat: just goes to the_content
- Quote: simplify CSS rules to just expected "normal" markup
- Aside, Status work as they do now
Change History (13)
comment:7 lancewillett — 11 months ago
- Owner set to lancewillett
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.