An callout boxes to handbooks
|Reported by:||siobhan||Owned by:|
Nacin has put together a suite of plugins for the handbooks: https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/10.
I'd love to see some callout boxes added so that doc writers can flag different things in the text. Here's what would be useful:
- Draft - for marking articles as in progress
- Important - for telling the reader about something important
- Warning - for alerting readers to potential issues
- Tip - for an advanced tip
- More Information - to alert a reader that they can find more information on this elsewhere
- Next Steps - to tell the reader where to go next
Am open to more, but we don't want to have too many because we want it to be easy for readers to become familiar with them.
Jerry has already done some handbook mockups here: http://make.wordpress.org/docs/files/2013/03/WP_Handbooks_comp-01a.png and I think they'd be a great place to start.
The P2 child theme is here: http://meta.svn.wordpress.org/sites/trunk/wordpress.org/public_html/wp-content/themes/pub/wporg-p2/