Headings don't fit in TinyMCE Format dropdown
|Reported by:||Gage Morgan||Owned by:||azaozz|
This is the second section down on the Bugs page at
Look for the exact title.
The headings don't fit and are cut off in the drop-down box for the core editor for publishing posts and pages. This is also known as the "paragraph drop-down," or the "heading select drop-down."
Picture is located on the bugs page. Also, I have moved the JetPack problem over to the Plugins Trac.
Change History (18)
comment:2 SergeyBiryukov — 9 months ago
- Component changed from Editor to TinyMCE
- Keywords needs-patch added; needs-unit-tests removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Summary changed from 2. Headings Don’t Fit in the Drop Down Box to Headings don't fit in TinyMCE Format dropdown
comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 4 ; follow-up: ↓ 10 SergeyBiryukov — 9 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; close removed