If-Modified-Since is wrong by comment feed
|Reported by:||sweetie089||Owned by:||nacin|
|Component:||Feeds||Keywords:||has-patch 3.7-early needs-unit-tests|
Processing of "If-Modified-Since" is wrong by comment feed.
If time newer than the last contribution time is specified, "304 Not Modified" will certainly return.
procedure for reproducing:
- Prepare wordpress in which post exists.
- Record the present time.
- Make "If-Modified-Since" from the recorded time, and access "http://DOMAIN/?feed=comments-rss2."
- "304 Not Modified" returns.
Created patch uses the last comment time for a branch condition, when "comments-rss", and "comments-rss2" and "comments-atom" are included in "feed" of the URL parameter.
Although creation of the test code was also tried, it gave up for the following reason.
- The exit function is performed within a function.
- There is no how to acquire the contents set by header.
Change History (10)
4 years ago
- Keywords 3.7-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Version changed from trunk to 1.5.1