Redirection goes wrong with an additional parameter at /?feed=rss
|Reported by:||sweetie089||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
If a permalink accesses "/?feed=rss&foo=bar" in the state of being invalid, it will redirect to "/?feed=rss2 foo=bar" and "404 Not Found" will be displayed.
procedure for reproducing:
- If a permalink is effective, repeal.
- Delete cash of a browser.
- "http://DOMAIN/?feed=rss&withcomments=1" is accessed.
- "404 Not Found" is displayed.
The cause was carrying out the miswritten word of the backreference by preg_replace.
patch is miswritten word correction simply.
Change History (8)
comment:2 SergeyBiryukov — 9 months ago
- Component changed from Feeds to Canonical
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
comment:4 SergeyBiryukov — 9 months ago
- Owner set to SergeyBiryukov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed