Add 'Cancel' button to Revisions screen
|Reported by:||DrewAPicture||Owned by:||nacin|
Description (last modified by DrewAPicture)
On the revisions screen(s) currently, the only way to get back to the post-editing screen is to click the link at the top in the middle of: 'Compare Revisions of "<linked>Post Title</linked>"', which seems neither intuitive nor obvious to me.
There was also a post awhile back in Alpha/Beta about this.
It would be nice if there were some user tests backing this up, but at this point in the cycle informed UX feedback should suffice.
The attached patch adds a secondary 'Cancel' button alongside the primary 'Restore This Revision' button. Also covers RTL.
Change History (39)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.9
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
2 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed