Multiple #2440 Issues
|Reported by:||masquerade||Owned by:||ryan|
Description (last modified by masquerade)
- This causes a filter regression, plugins can no longer disable pinging at their will without clearing the option. I personally suggest adding a hook, execute_pings, to which generic_ping is added in default-filters.php as it was before.
- This does no checks to see if the site has been pinged already, which could lead to blacklisting upon repeated saves to the post.
- Generic sites will not be pinged unless a trackback or pingback is waiting, potentially delaying the pings until the next post is published.
There's something else I had that I'm forgetting, I'll update again later if I can remember.
Change History (12)
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.