"Quick Edit" button at "Comments" page doesn't work in slow connection
|Reported by:||yongbae||Owned by:||nacin|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
Here's the use case scenario by which you can reproduce the error:
- get log in WordPress site.
- click “Comments” button in left side menu in “Dashboard” page.
- click “Quick Edit” button. The error may occur at this moment -- even though you clicked, the input form may not show up, and my Firefox browser shows an uncaught exception:
Change History (13)
comment:4 SergeyBiryukov — 7 weeks ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.9
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed