Editing a comment doesn't clear the Recent Comments widget cache
|Reported by:||pento||Owned by:||ocean90|
- Enable persistent object caching in WordPress
- Add Recent Comments widget to a sidebar
- Create a comment
- Check that the widget shows the comment
- In wp-admin/edit-comments.php, use Edit or Quick Edit to change the Name in the comment, and Save
The widget is not updated with the new comment author name.
Change History (5)
- Keywords commit added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Version changed from 3.5.2 to 2.2
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.