No notifications should be shown when filter 'show_post_locked_dialog' returns false
|Reported by:||DH-Shredder||Owned by:||aaroncampbell|
At the moment, when the filter 'show_post_locked_dialog' returns false, the initial post lock dialog is silenced, but not the 'taken over' dialog, essentially leaving in the 'user is booted' behavior.
We should change this so that instead when the filter is set, post locking functions more similarly to 3.5, by stopping the heartbeat lock/kickout and notice.
Steps to Reproduce:
- 'show_post_locked_dialog' filter set to return false in a plugin
- User1 Opens Post for Editing
- User2 Opens Post for Editing, and does not see a "post is locked" notice
- After Heartbeat, User1 sees a post is locked notice
No notices are be shown when 'show_post_locked_dialog' returns false.
Change History (14)
comment:7 @aaroncampbell — 22 months ago
- Owner set to aaroncampbell
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed