Cannot add two similar tags (example: "Google" and "Google+") within the same post.
|Reported by:||kaiby||Owned by:|
When adding more than 1 tag with similar names to a post, Wordpress will strip out the second tag because of its similar naming convention. This becomes an issue when each tag represents a unique idea. This did not used to happen before 3.5.x.
Reproducing This Issue
In a fresh Wordpress install, create a post and add "Google" and "Google+" as tags. When saving/publishing/updating the post, Wordpress will only add "Google", but not "Google+".
Change History (8)
comment:2 SergeyBiryukov — 8 months ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 SergeyBiryukov — 8 months ago
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened