'Custom Menus' in nav menus help text should match the widget name
|Reported by:||rasheed||Owned by:||nacin|
|Component:||Text Changes||Keywords:||has-patch easy-fix|
Description (last modified by DrewAPicture)
In both locations the two words should be the same - or "Custom Menus" or "Custom Menu"
Location 1 (Custom Menus):
Location 2 (Custom Menu)
Change History (8)
4 years ago
- Component changed from General to Text Changes
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords has-patch easy-fix added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
- Summary changed from In both locations the two words should be the same to 'Custom Menus' in nav menus help text should match the widget name
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.