Login to Frontend, instead Dashboard
|Reported by:||vyonte||Owned by:|
When a user login in a wordpress, by default was redirected to Wordpress dashboard instead the frontend of the site.
who are knowledgeable about wordpress, know how to get to frontend inmediately, but for new users, them lose in the way, and most of them, leave the site.
My suggestion is that new users (at least the suscriptor role) redirect when login to front end instead dashboard, or request them where they can to go after login (frontend or dashboard) and save this parameter for future login.
Change History (6)
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed