Twenty Fourteen: widgets added to the bar extend outside widget box
|Reported by:||eherman24||Owned by:|
In the new TwentyFourteen theme, when you drag a new widget in to the widget box an inline style is added causing the widget to overflow outside of the widget box. I have attached an image to display the issue.
It seems that when a widget with the class names "widget ui-draggable" is clicked it adds an inline style of "margin-left:-165px; and width:405px;"
The pre-set widgets that are there when you activate the theme do not do this. I assume this is a mistake, and needs addressing.
Change History (4)
- Keywords needs-patch ui-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 @eherman24 — 21 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch ui-feedback added