Update to class_phpmailer.php in WordPress 3.6 broke email sending on server using mini_sendmail
|Reported by:||thetamarketing||Owned by:|
I have a client that is hosted on a server that uses mini_sendmail and after upgrading their WordPress install to version 3.6 all email functionality from WordPress stopped working.
I reverted to using the class_phpmailer.php file from WordPress version 3.5.2 and the email functionality started working again.
Change History (6)
comment:4 thetamarketing — 8 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 c3mdigital — 8 months ago
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened