Native video player doesn't autoplay when using flash fallback
|Reported by:||leandroprz||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
I think I found another bug with the new native player.
I'm using this shortcode to show a video:
[video src="video.mp4" width="640" height="360" autoplay="true" loop="true"]
But when using flash it doesn't autoplay or loop the video. It does work fine when using HTML5.
I tested this on a fresh WP 3.6 installation with Twenty Thirteen theme.
Change History (7)
comment:1 @leandroprz — 20 months ago
- Summary changed from Native video layer doesn't autoplay when using flash fallback to Native video player doesn't autoplay when using flash fallback
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.9
- Owner set to wonderboymusic
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed