Deleting files from Media Library when MySQL database locked
|Reported by:||jakubferenc||Owned by:||nacin|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
While permamently deleting files uploaded to a post, I incidentally had set in the mysql config "innodb_force_recovery = 1" and therefore, as it is my understanding, the database was protected against any changes.
Files were, however, permamently deleted from the filesystem but kept in the databased and show in the media library, naturally without the associated image files.
Change History (11)
comment:3 SergeyBiryukov — 7 months ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from reopened to accepted