The distribution build process should be fully available to anyone.
|Reported by:||mark-k||Owned by:|
The wordress build environment for each version should be specified in enough detail for third parties to be able to run a build process and get the same distribution as generated by wordress.org.
See discussion about maintaining and documenting the build environment in #24977
Change History (17)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from The distrebution build process should be fully available to anyone. to The distribution build process should be fully available to anyone.
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:12 @netweb — 7 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added