Users with no role can see inaccessible dashboard links
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:|
This only affects single site installs. Multisite works as expected thanks to the Global Dashboard.
Steps to reproduce:
- Edit a user on a single site install and change their role to "No role for this site"
- Log in as that user
- Note that you're immediately presented with a "You do not have sufficient permissions..." message due to the attempt to access the admin dashboard
- Visit the site home page and note that there are links to the admin dashboard and user profile screen in the admin toolbar that also result in a "You do not have sufficient permissions..." message
When a user with no role logs in we should:
- Redirect to the home page rather than the admin dashboard
- Not show the inaccessible links in the admin toolbar
Change History (6)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.