Add a filter in WP_Users_List_Table
|Reported by:||juliobox||Owned by:||DrewAPicture|
Can we (i) request a filter in the WP_Users_List_Table class, in the prepare_items() function :
// Query the user IDs for this page $wp_user_search = new WP_User_Query( $args );
// Query the user IDs for this page $args = apply_filters( 'users_list_table_args', $args ); $wp_user_search = new WP_User_Query( $args );
The goal is to hack the query of course.
Change History (15)
3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement
- Keywords good-first-bug added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.4
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.