On failure to upload theme, response parses "<",">" to "<",">"
|Reported by:||adrian.dakota||Owned by:||nacin|
Using the theme upload tool, after uploading a non-valid theme. The HTML response reads:
Unpacking the package… Installing the theme… The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the <code>style.css</code> stylesheet. Theme install failed.
The <code> is parsed and returned as
I'm assuming it should be returning
as HTML, not as text.
Change History (6)
- Component changed from General to Upgrade/Install
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Version changed from 3.6.1 to 3.5.2
comment:4 in reply to: ↑ 2 @samuelsidler — 14 months ago
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to minor
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.