Unhelpful tab order when updating post status and visibility
|Reported by:||grahamarmfield||Owned by:||azaozz|
|Component:||Editor||Keywords:||has-patch commit 3.9-early|
Steps to create:
- Go to Edit Post screen in admin
- Tab to Edit (Status) link and press enter to action link. Focus is transferred to Published dropdown.
- Shift-tab to reverse out, and focus is transferred to bottom of page - a long way from wher you'd expect it to be.
Suggest focus is put back to the Preview Changes button in this instance.
Same is true of Edit (Visibility) link.
Change History (11)
comment:2 grahamarmfield — 3 months ago
- Keywords commit 3.9-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Component changed from Accessibility to Editor
- Focuses accessibility added
- Owner set to azaozz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.