wp_text_diff creates wrong number of columns if title arguments are set
|Reported by:||joedolson||Owned by:|
The 3rd parameter for wp_text_diff is an array with 3 possible arguments. If any of those arguments are provided, the thead element will contain 4 columns, but the text diff renderer has only produced 3 columns of data since version 3.6.
Patch revises wp_text_diff to generate only 3 columns.
Change History (15)
12 months ago
- Keywords close removed
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
8 months ago
- Keywords needs-testing added; 2nd-opinion ui-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Severity changed from major to normal