Add style class hook to wp-activate.php screen so default themes can style them better
|Reported by:||ocean90||Owned by:|
|Component:||Login and Registration||Keywords:||has-patch|
Sadly, there is no container CSS class, like we have on wp-signup.php (.mu_register). Not sure if it's fixable in theme.
Otherwise we should add a wrapper on wp-activate.php, see attached patch as an example.
Change History (19)
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.8
comment:3 @lancewillett — 21 months ago
- Component changed from Bundled Theme to Multisite
- Summary changed from Twenty Thirteen: wp-activate.php looks broken to Add style class hook to wp-activate.php screen so default themes can style them better
comment:10 @jeremyfelt — 18 months ago
- Milestone changed from Future Release to WordPress.org
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
comment:12 @jeremyfelt — 18 months ago
- Component changed from Multisite to Login and Registration
- Focuses multisite added
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.