Add an action hook at the end of wpmu_delete_blog
|Reported by:||pauldewouters||Owned by:|
|Component:||Networks and Sites||Keywords:||has-patch commit 2nd-opinion|
I have the need of an additional hook in the wpmu_delete_blog function in wp-admin/includes/ms.php.
I'm maintaining a list of active blogs in a DB option which also has extra data associated. I update this list on 2 hooks currently: wpmu_new_blog and delete_blog
Unfortunately, the delete_blog occurs before the actual blog deletion, so at that point, an SQL query will return that blog too.
If there were a hook after the actual deletion, I could retrieve the list of active blogs.
Change History (17)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.8
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement
comment:5 @DrewAPicture — 20 months ago
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Keywords commit dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 3.8 to Future Release
comment:10 @jeremyfelt — 17 months ago
- Component changed from Multisite to Networks and Sites
- Focuses multisite added
comment:12 @DrewAPicture — 16 months ago
comment:13 @nacin — 16 months ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Milestone changed from 3.9 to Future Release