Arabic stopwords comparison
|Reported by:||alex-ye||Owned by:|
WordPress uses simple string comparison in WP_Query->parse_search_terms() function, which is fine for many languages but Arabic need more than that to provide a really smart search!
There are some chars need to removed before the string comparison, like:
If this cannot be in core, Could you at least add some filters to do it ?!
Change History (18)
- Component changed from General to I18N
- Milestone changed from 3.7 to Future Release
4 months ago
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from new to closed