WP_Date_Query table prefixing
|Reported by:||ew_holmes||Owned by:||boonebgorges|
I believe I've found a bug within WP_Date_Query. The lack of a $wpdb table prefix will break queries that have any joins put into them.
If the $column specified is within the posts table, the $column variable is not being prefixed by $wpdb->posts as it should be.
Alternatively, if you are comparing comment_date or comment_date_gmt, $wpdb->comments should be prefixed.
Change History (45)
3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.8
- Version changed from 3.7.1 to 3.7
- Keywords 4.0-early added; 3.9-early removed
- Milestone changed from 3.9 to Future Release
- Keywords 4.1-early added; 4.0-early removed
- Milestone changed from 4.0 to Future Release
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-refresh needs-unit-tests 4.1-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.1