Twenty Fourteen: add in contextual help for setting up Featured Content
|Reported by:||lancewillett||Owned by:|
To help authors use the theme to its full potential, let's add in as much help and tips as we can.
Things like maybe on Posts list screen, add a help screen for how to feature posts and add featured images.
Then, in the Customizer where we have all the FC settings, let's use labels and help text as much as the UI allows.
Two most important items to educate, showcase, and help with are:
- Featured Content
- Featured Images
Change History (54)
comment:19 obenland — 4 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Version set to trunk
comment:31 lancewillett — 4 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; 2nd-opinion ui-feedback has-patch removed
comment:38 follow-up: ↓ 39 lancewillett — 3 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
comment:44 lancewillett — 3 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed